Re: [APD] Reactive Ballast

Chris,

        The 7,9 & 11 watts are common. A common 11W ballast
should work OK. Check across the two leads of the ballast with
a multimeter. If its open then replace lamp and ballast, if not
replace lamp and see... you can replace a 11W lamp there if
its cheaper. If you have another lamp for comparison, then check
the resistance of the ballast, if its very much lower than the
working one .. its shorted and tube probably is a goner too.

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bengaluru, South India.