Re: [APD] plant weights

>Stainless steel nuts and bolts can work to weigh down some roots if you
>really need weights and don't want to add more lead to the environment.
>
>sh

I got a real laugh out of the many stories related to H2, especially the
weather balloon part Liz. Thanks all. I can't forget the IQ test Jerry.

Scott- Why not use plain steel washers and nuts. When they rust, they will
add iron to the substrate. I think I remember someone doing that before.

Jerry Smith in Bloomingdale, NJ