From: David Grim <grim1214 at bellsouth_net>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 1:11:41 PM
Subject: [APD] iron test kits

Hi everyone,
If anyone has some experience to post regarding the accuracy/ease of use of specific brands of iron test kits, I would appreciate it.

Tank is a 265 gallon, 3 x 250 watt MH (6500K Iwasaki/Icecap ballast), CO2 injection, Tom Barr EI dosing.

I am using a Sera Iron test kit now, but will need to refill/replace it soon, and was wondering if there were any favorites out there?