[APD] True Dutch aquariums

On September 14, I will be speaking at the Brooklyn Aquarium Society
meeting, http://www.brooklynaquariumsociety.org/main.htm  about the "'Dutch
Planted Aquarium"  For the past year I have been researching and in personal
communication with the NBAT Dutch competition members. I have photographs
from four different Dutch competitors that I will be showing and sharing
information they provided about this decades old tradition. This will be a
preview to a feature article that will be published in FAMA shortly after
this.

If you are in the area, I hope to see you there.

Regards

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com