From: Stuart Halliday <stuart at mytriops_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 2:49:09 PM
Subject: [APD] chemical query

Is there much difference to using potassium carbonate verses potassium
bicarbonate in planted aquariums to buffer my soft water and add potassium.

I've been using the bicarbonate one for some time but my source has dried up.

I've been offered the carbonate powder instead.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/