[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] PC light Ballast

Dave Gomberg is correct. AH Supply sells the exact ballast you need. Call 
and tell them what you need. Open up your fixture and get the specs but 
don't disassemble the wiring until you get the new ballast. Just copy what 
you now have and you will be all set.

Jerry Smith

>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:07:23 -0700
>From: Dave Gomberg <dave1 at wcf_com>
>Subject: Re: [APD] PC light Ballast
>To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
>Try ahsupply.com

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com