From: S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 7:08:22 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] CO2 takes awhile to make drop checker green

120 bubbles per second isn't much for a 100 g tank??????

Could be CO2 is low but the air in the device has to accumulate enough CO2 and the water in the device absorb it -- mind you, the water in the device is not curculating so only the same water at the surface is in contact with the air in the device. The history of these things, going back many years, is that they are slow to show changes in CO2 levels in the aquarum.

sh

* * * *
show up, show off,
The AGA 8th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is Open.
Info is at
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2007.cgi