Re: [APD] Lighting Question

That's a lot of  light. You might be able to hang it high enough over the
tank, use a lot of CO2 and make it work.

If you do try it then I suggest you really pack a lot of plants into the
tank initially -- particularly fast growing stem plants.  And I'd dose it
according to Tom's EI approach, which you can find posted a lot of places
including Aquatic Plant Central.  That much light is going to cause plants
(or algeae) to eat a lot of ferts and CO2.

Frankly, I'd try to find a different light to use but it never hurts to give
existing equipment a shot.

Liz

--
Liz