Re: [APD] Apongeton crispus

>>But it is till right - it is not more possible to get them from Sri
Lanka! The reason is that the government did make a law and this law said
that export of wild collected plants from the nature of Sri Lanka are not
allowed!<<

I was told this four or five years ago, Sri Lanka prohibited the export of
Aponogeton crispus, and for a long time they were unavailable from Florida.
At some point Florida started selling plants grown from seed. I import from
Indonesian plant farms periodically large plants growing from small bulbs. I
have quite a few at the present time.

Best regards

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com