From: Susan Mrenna <mail4sdm at mindspring_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 5:52:29 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] Fluorescent light fixture

It could also be the socket. I have one right now that I finally figured out
was cracked. The socket is the part the ends of the tube fit into in the
fixture. Check for cracks with the light unplugged as you can get a nasty
shock otherwise. Wiggling the tube in the socket may help expose cracking.

Susan

I have a fluorescent light fixture that burned out 3 lamps in a row