Re: [APD] Cleaning Java Moss

I just squeeze and agitate it a little, to loosen the debris.  The regular
aquarium HOB filter removes it.

Bill

>>I'm managed to grow some Java Moss on one of my pieces of bog wood, it
looks great and its got pretty big but now its also accumulating allot
of debris.  Can anyone recommend any way to clean java moss that's
growing on bog wood that will cause the minimum amount of damage to the
moss?  Attempting to move the moss currently releases allot of debris
into the tank and really clouds the water.

Daniel >>