Re: [APD] cold hardy plant

At 10:50 PM 6/16/07 EDT, you wrote:
>I can attest to the cold hardiness of two plants that survived our
>Pennsylvania winter in an outdoor tub(frozen solid in the ice), - Riccia
fluitans and
>Java moss (or whatever it is supposed to be called now).  Both  are growing
>quite happily in that tub.
>
>Carol   < ' )))><

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the floaters that survived - all of them. Riccia,
duckweed,
water luttuce (nice in aquariums it's stays under an inch) and some salvania
with
a green top and purple underside. I've actually found riccia in the river
out back
of my place. Turns out it grows everywhere except the north and soutn poles.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net