[APD] looking for plants

Good  day
  My name is Nick , I live in north central Saskatchewan .
I'm hoping to find some plants to buy . for some tanks I'm  setting up .
They have been down while my kids aged .
 For the hillstream tanks  I was looking for , Cryptocoryne
chrispatulavar retrospiralis or
simaler plant . Also  looking for, Vesicularia montagnel ' Christmass moss '
Vesiculavia ferrei ' weeping moss ' .
For the breeding and hatching tanks any moss other than  Java .as I have
that .
would be nice .It is many miles to a good pet store from here .
Thank You
Nick