At 15:37 6/12/2007, you wrote:
>How do people clean (and how often) their glass diffusers?

I have sold about 500 sintered glass diffusors.   I clean mine about
once a year.   Some folks go a couple of years between cleanings,
some clean every couple of months.   It mostly depends on how hard
your water is and how much sunshine shines on your glass disk.

>How much do you pay for a 5lb bottle of CO2 (exchange empty for full)?

This varies a LOT, but I would say from $12 to $30.   The big savings
is stepping up to 20#.   They cost almost the same for 4 times the CO2.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg1 at wcf dot com
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html