Re: [APD] Moving Substrate

> I believe the problem is that the moving company won't touch anything
> wet or liquid.

This was exactly the issue, and since I was trying to minimize the
amount of time the fish are in the moving buckets, I did not have an
extra day to try to dry the substrate.  As it was, however, I got
lucky and the driver took my nice sturdy buckets without qualm.  I
still will need some, because I didn't have enough buckets for all of
it, but not as much as I would have if the driver was resistant.

So....places to get the stuff?

I'd prefer to stick with fluorite, since that will match what I've
already got.  Here in St. Louis, I can get it at several independent
fish shops and at Petsmart, but the nearest Petsmart to my new
location in LA will be a 30 minute or more drive away, and I don't
know if they carry it in their California stores, plus I'd prefer to
support the independent shops if anyone can recommend a good one.

Diane in St. Louis

http://www.well.com/user/debunix/fish/fishIndex.html