Re: [APD] Pretty cool new c02 diffuser/gadget

I have one of those things, only I'm not too lazy to
change the CO2 goop because I am too strapped to
invest in pressurized gas equipment these days. :)

My only beef with the diffuser itself is that fluffy
yeasty scum that forms at the end of the line can send
giant bubbles straight up to the surface. Also I think
I broke off some teensy piece of plastic on the
whatchamacallit that holds the tubing in place at the
bottom, so mine is easily interfered with. I have been
too lazy to do something about it, though.

Have fun bubble counting,
Erin