Re: [APD] Twigs?

Did I really write CDL instead of HCL? Gawd...

If the water is blue there's enough copper. I'd use about
10 parts water 1 part acid. A half hour in each is overkill.
5 minutes MIGHT not be enough (but I'd doubt it).

NEVER EVER pour water into acid, always acid into water. The fumes
from pure HCL will nearly kill you so do it outdoors or
in a VERY well ventilated room indoors although the latter is
still pretty dodgy.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net