[APD] pogostemon helferi

Hello Folks:

  Are there any pecularities to growing Pogostemon helferi.  I have some stems that came in and looked just fine, but have slowly disappeared in the past week.  They appear to break off at jointed areas, leaving the stems to rot.  I have two tiny pieces that are struggling to remain and grow.  These plants were put in a tank with swords, crypts, all kinds of other plants that are growing strong and healthy.  I have flourite, CO2, CF lighting and fertilize as needed.  It appears that it could be a lovely addition.  The plants share the tank with 5 South American dwarf cichlids.  What are your experiences with this plant.

  Thanks Diana