[APD] lucky otos?

Well, I bought 6 Otos from Petsmart three weeks ago yesterday, along with 20 ghost shrimp.  They had just arrived, and were swimming fine, not plump, but not skeletal either.  So I decided to give them a chance.  I counted all 6 of them yesterday, getting fatter by the day.  Tank is a 55, still getting adjusted, only set up for about a month, lots of algae avail on glass and plants and wood.  So maybe I got a lucky batch.Nick A