You might be asking the wrong question. Is there any evidence that pH, within a broad range has any ill effects on fish?

sh

----- Original Message ----
From: Jennifer Amos <dscott000 at ns_sympatico.ca>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:16:49 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 45, Issue 39

Hello again and thanks for the assistance with the light fixture question.
Now I have another question kinda related to plants.  My own experience and
from what I've read on here, pH within normal parameters has no effect on
the health or well being of fish when hardness is held constant.  Do any of
you know if there are studies or info from reputable sites on the internet
that I could cite in support of this.  If I'm wrong fill me in.