From: Jennifer Amos <dscott000 at ns_sympatico.ca>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 7:16:30 AM
Subject: [APD] AHSupply

Hello all,

I hope someone here can help me.  I bough a 40 watt AHSupply kit years ago
for a 20 high, now I see they don't sell these bulbs anymore.  I like
dealing with this company and I think I remember the kit could be wired for
55 or 36,  I'm wondering if my memory is correct?  If I can use a 55 watt
bulb do you think I could get away with using DIY CO2 and excel without
things getting out of hand or would you advise I just get a new 36 watt kit.

Thanks in advance

Dave S

I don't have a witty tag line, but at least there's not an ad here.