Re: [APD] Plant quarantine? and intro...

Thanks for the suggestions...

I found out the seller treated them before shipping and they looked very clean.

Just to be sure I gave everything a bath for a few minutes in dilute bleach, then rinsed thoroughly.
I have 6 albino corys in a 4g tank for quarantine...they like to lay on the Java Moss when not foraging.
Java Moss in the snail tank is very popular, too.   Platies happily picking at the Wisteria, ignoring the Java Moss.
2 Swords & 2 red crypts in a bucket, waiting for me to clean the 30g GF tank tomorrow.   Hopefully they'll be durable enough !

hmm...looks like I may have case of "Multiple Tank Syndrome" coming on...
--Don