From: Raj <rajendrakumargg at gmail_com>
To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:22:15 AM
Subject: [APD] OT: Music & Media fair use

As most hobbyists have multiple interests and many here share my interests
in music.. Consider this scenario.

You own an LP or a PreRec Tape of music. You can convert them into MP3 or
similar and listen to it..

Would it be fair use to download the same album (one you own in another media)
from a file sharing network and listen to it... after all you have paid for the
listening rights.

In my opinion it would be fair as I have already paid the musician and the recording
company.