From: la1 <la1 at intheblue_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:43:12 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Aquarium Ebook website

Just a word of caution about the ebook version.  You get one download and
one download only.  It will only open on the computer you download it to.
If you buy a new computer, well, tough luck (ask me how I know!) :-).

While the book is quite informative and has some good info in it, I think
that Diana was misled by the publisher about the best way to offer it as an
ebook.

At the time I bought the ebook, the restrictions were not at all clear on
the book website, otherwise I would never had bought it.

Laith