Erin,I eat Thai food with fish sauce (pressed fishies) and pickled fish, etc, but never the whole fish!  I even stopped eating chorizo, too gross thinking of all those lymph nodes and such in there...Nick A > > > Aw, Nick, live a little! Nitrates and nitrites get bad> press, but you like sausage, don't you? I mean, who> really NEEDS a colon at the end of the day, anyway? :)> >