[APD] Lighting Peroids & Duration

Currently my 29G planted tank has two power compact lamps (one with a
plant specific bulb and one with a fish/viewing bulb) and a LED moon
light, the power compacts are on for the following periods each day (the
moonlight is on the rest of the time):
	07:30 to 09:00 - To let me check everyone is alive before I go
to work and for the morning feed.
	14:30 to 22:30 - The main day cycle.

I'm currently thinking about changing this (mainly as I'd like to see
the tank contents during the day at the weekends more) to one big period
but staggering the lamps start times to create a dawn & dusk cycle:
	08:00 to 22:00 - The plant specific lamp & bulb combo.
	09:00 to 21:00 - The fish/viewing lamp & bulb combo

Does this seem like a good idea? Should I keep a noon break in the
sequence for an hour by maybe only turning off the plant specific bulb?
Also which bulb/lamp should be on for the longer time, I'd imagine the
plant specific bulb would result in more algae (even though it looks
dimmer) than the bulb that's for making fish nice to look at?

Cheers,

Daniel