[APD] Trade offer

http://ecwh.yi.org/MiscPics/plants/plant.jpg
Anyone want some sprouts from this center plant? I believe it is:
Common Name 	Name 	PH 	dKH 	Temp 	Light 	Difficulty 	Propogation
Size(cm) 	Origin
Ambulia 	Limnophila heterphylla 	6.5-7.2
	20-26 	Bright 	easy 	Stem cuttings 	H:20+ W:7 	India, Sri Lanka, South
China, Japan

There are 4 sprouts. It seems a shame to just toss them. The poor thing
has been sprouting non stop for a couple years. I think I should reduce
my light cycle.

http://ecwh.yi.org/MiscPics/plants/sprout.jpg
A more detailed look at a sprout.

You've got a few hours before I get to the job.  Heading out for my
daily 1hr walk. I'll be checking back then. Private reply with a mailing
address if you want, and maybe we can even trade. :)

- C