Re: [APD] Speaking of killing things...

Hello Tim,
I have just discovered that small river prawns (Macrobrachium bullatum) eat
all the snails and don¹t touch plants.   Some of the guys in ANGFA observed
this and passed the info to me when I was having massive snail problems.  If
you are in the USA I don¹t know if you have a freshwater prawn that would do
the same job.   The aquaria and ponds that now have the river prawns don¹t
have any snails.

http://forums.angfa.org.au/viewtopic.php?t=10

Cheers
Dave