-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of
REDRAGON40 at aol_com
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:02 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re: [APD] snail problem

In a message dated 4/30/2007 11:52:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:

I know  clown loaches can be good eaters, but I think they'd be a little
too large,  while I'm given to understand that the khuli doesn't eat
snails. Is there  something in between that doesn't mind a little
crowding?
I would venture that zucchini is the easiest solution.  A slice in the
tank and a few hours later it's covered with snails which can be
disposed of. (  in whatever manner you choose)  Repeat until the
population is  manageable.
Carol   < ' )))><