Re: [APD] Speaking of killing things....

I have no small snails in my yoyo-and-kubotai tank. On the other hand, I
relegated the skunk loaches to their own tank (and later, back to the
store, where one of the fish department folks wanted them) after they
harrased two of the dojos to death. I don't know if they'd serve as birth
control (apres birth control) for the guppies, or if they'd leave no guppy
swimming. The otos might not find the humor in them either.

The yoyos and kubotai seem to be better community residents.

Elizabeth