Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

My tinfoils are big.......pan fryer size for sure.   When I traveled in
Japan, I ate so many little fish.  One place served......well it had to be
an angel fish.  I ate them to be polite......usually they were fried....then
eaten whole.  head, guts, scales, fins and all.   Also shrimp were eaten
whole- shell on too...........I did my best but could not manage to chomp up
those shrimp heads.  Oh and instead of peanuts and chips at the bar
.......there was freeze dried krill (more shrimps) and seaweed flakes.
Washes down ok with a good beer.  lol

TerryB