Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

Well, I think I did invite folks over for shrimp cocktails.
Followed, of course by steamed clams and boiled lobster.  I know for
a fact that I would endure some pain if I were one of the shrimp,
clams or lobsters who were committed to the meal.  Now I don't agree
with anyone who would intentionally torture their fish or other
livestock, but to seek out painless ways to kill sick or injured fish
or livestock does make me wonder about the preparation of shrimp,
clams, lobster, mussels, scallops, sardines, etc.  I'm just saying we
need to view this in context of our general lifestyle, which for many
of us, includes eating cousins of the very creatures we treasure in
our tanks.  Oh, who wants some cherrystone clams as an appetizer?

Vaughn