Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

The problem with using so-called anesthetics is that we don't really know
what is going on with the fish.  We just see a lack of movement and so our
consciences are clear, but the fish might be having great discomfort.

The use of lethal injection to execute people is coming under strong attack
and, IMHO, will probably cease to be used in a few years.  Do a search on
- "lethal injection" suffering -  and see what turns up.  Here's one link:
http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/2007/04/lethal_injectio.html

If it becomes necessary to kill someone or something, I think the best
approach is one that destroys a lot of brain tissue.  It isn't pretty to
think about, but it is probably fairer to the target.

Bill