Unless you were dipping them in liquid O2 or such, I don't see how freezing to death could be painless. Other animals, including humans indicate that it can be quite painful.

sh

----- Original Message ----
From: J Maddox - American Mortgage <jmaddox at amortgageservices_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:30:35 PM
Subject: [APD] Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 44, Issue 28

Hey I would really like to know if the freezer thing is not the best way.
Especially when you have a fish that is really sick and suffering and
nothing helps it to recover. I have in the past froze them. I must say I
would never hit them with something, just couldn't do that. I've been told
freezer is most humane way. If not please let me know what is??

Thank you!
Joela Maddox
American Mortgage Services
Phone: (901)-840-1400 ext.10, Fax: (901) 840-1411
Email: jmaddox at amortgageservices_com
<')))><