Re: [APD] Disposing of unwanted fish

Some of us (gasp!) subject pieces of or even whole fish to extreme
heat, until their flesh is opaque and still moist, then subject those
pieces to strong stomach acids.  Some of us are barbarians!  Those of
us who really step over the line to extreme barbarism, drop living
crustaceans  into a vat of boiling water, followed by dismembering
them and again subjecting the pieces to strong stomach acids.

Shrimp cocktail anyone?

Vaughn