[APD] The Krib Apistrogramma mailing list

Seeing as it is random question day:

I'd imagine that most of us here have stumbled onto 'the krib' website
that is some sort of archive for an apistogramma oriented mailing list.
I've tried several times to track down that mailing list so I can join
it but I've never managed to find it only archives from a few years
back.  I keep Rams at the moment and find cichlids in general quite
fascinating and would love to find a cichlid mailing list but I've not
managed to find one yet (I found this list by accident too).  Does
anyone know if that mailing list still exists or know of any other
active cichlid mailing lists?

If not I'd almost be tempted to start a cichlid mailing list.

Cheers,

Daniel