Re: [APD] New CFL screwin bulb

CFL bulbs are also hard to find good reflectors for.  Their shape
prevents any reflector from capturing most of the light not directed
straight into the tank.  If one were to try to make an array of them,
I suggest treating them as if they were conventional flood light
bulbs, using that type of reflector.  I agree that they are best for
small tanks only.

Vaughn