Re: [APD] Otos

I believe Jerry Smith wrote this email section below:
> I was adding Stuart's link to Planet Catfish to my file on Otocinclus
> when I found a post from APD on breeding Oto's. There is most likely a
> lot more info in the APD Archives. Search via Google Advanced Search
> limiting the domain to Actwin.com and look in the text only for more Oto
> info.

Just using the FINS search facility would be easier?
:-)
It gives:
http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200606/msg00200.html

He said they were maybe O. affinis, so probably actually Otocinclus
macrospilus as many sites get this wrong.

Thanks for the pointer. I've added this link to The Aquarium Wiki
Encyclopaedia:
http://www.theaquariumwiki.com/Otocinclus_macrospilus

--
Stuart Halliday