Re: [APD] Interesting BBA Observation

I've had BBA three times and each time it started on the CO2 bubbler --
twice on a rena ceramic bubbler and once on a ADA knockoff diffuser.

I am still at a loss about the first 2 outbreaks -- they occured in a tank
running 30ppm CO2 and stopped when I quit ading micro nutrients.  The third
outbreak happened when the CO2 regulator developed a leak and I had no CO2
going in for 2 weeks.  That outbreak died within days of getting CO2 up and
running.

I suspect that it has something to do with what surface it can best grab
onto or chance.  But I have no proof of either idea being correct.

--
Liz