Re: [APD] Drinking RO Water

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:21:19 -0000, Chris Hotte <ecwh73 at gmail_com> wrote:

> Harry Martin wrote:
>> On Tue Mar 27 15:35 , 'Brown, Daniel' <dpbrown at ea_com> sent:
>>
>>> Can anyone clarify this as to which is safe and
>>> which is unsafe or are they both safe?
>>>

>> I drink it all the time.
>>
>> Tastes better than city water, which I'm fairly certain will kill me much faster
>> thanks to additives such as chlorine, flouride, and heavy metals.
>>

> I think it's distilled water which leaches minerals from your body as it
> passes through, if it were consumed on a regular basis.
>
> - Chris

As soon as water hits your lips, it ain't distilled any more. Bear in mind that your stomach contains an extremely strong acid, it will make virtually no difference whether you add normal or distilled water to it...

However water containing some magnesium/calcium etc. may have added health benefits.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk