Re: [APD] Attaching Java Moss to bogwood

Hi Daniel,
I use rubber bands to attach Java Ferns and anubias to bogwood, and
they have worked very well.  The only problem I ran into is that the
roots tend to attach to the rubber band too, making it harder to
remove the rubber later.  But I haven't seen any indication that the
rubber does any harm.

Vaughn