Re: [APD] Proper disposal of Aquatic plants and hobbyist responsibility

I would love to see our hobby escape into the natural environment Dennis! More hobbyists the
better I would say.. Hmmm.. then wild animals would be keeping fish as pets? mind boggling possibilities.

OTOH would the hobbyist also escape? that would a be nice! peaceful scenario thoughts..
All are welcome to my coffee estate for some peace and quiet BYOB (Bring your own beer).

Sorry! Could'nt help it! Where is APDs humor gone?

Raj