Re: [APD] Proper disposal of Aquatic plants and hobbyist

I never thought of water disposal into the municipal system as a
problem......the bacteria load from the toilets has got to overpower any
fish wastes.  But ok I can buy the african frog fungus story.     I water my
lawn with my water changes.   I just run the siphon out onto the lawn.
Most people could probably do this as long as you aren't running it off into
a local stream.   My excess plants get dried out in a bucket then put on teh
compost pile or in the trash.

TerryB