[APD] How to Dose K2SO4?

Hi!

I have a 90g community planted tank which has been setup for the past 8
months or so. Presently I am following this dosing schedule:-

On the day of w/c - 10 mls of KNO3 (stock sol. of 8 tb spoons in 400 mls of
Distillld water), 2 mls of KH2PO4 (stock sol. of 2 tb spoons in 400 mls of
distilled water, 20 mls of Flourish Trace & 3 mls of Flourish Iron.

Repeat the same dosing on the 3rd or 4th day

I have reduced my dosing a bit as was having GDA problem.

Now for the past few weeks I am seeing holes on the old leaves of N.
Japonica. The plant is growing quite well but then once the leaves become
old they will evelop holes & the size of the holes will increase with time.
I understand this is because of lack of Potassium.

>From the dosing schedule of KNO3, I understand my tank is getting about 3
PPM of Potassium every week where as the required level is about 20 PPM.
Thus, the balance amount has to come from dosing of K2SO4.

My question is how much K2SO4 should I dose to take care of this problem?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Saugata