[APD] Madagascar Lace

I have a Madagascar Lace that is about to produce another flower.
I have had this plant for years and it amazes me that it continues to
flourish even when I fall behind in my tank maintenance.

After all this time, I do not recall reading anywhere about why this
plant produces the lace like structure of the leaves.

Does anyone on the list know a good resource where I can find out more
about the plant? If possible, I'd like to know how to pollinate the
flower and make it produce seeds. I'm afraid to split the root for fear
of damaging it.

Thanks,

Harry

--