Re: [APD] listening material on plant biology

Of course they are not the same thing, but you can use Einstein's
General Theory of Relativity, plus a few other advanced theories, and
tie them all together.  Undergraduate College level physics, unless
things have changed enormously in the past 50 years, treats those
subjects separately before even considering their relationships.

Vaughn