-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Greg Fiske
Sent: 16 February 2007 11:26
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] listening material on plant biology

There was an article in the paper about Universities making their
courses available for free online.  Since then I've been downloading
anything I could find on-line (on plant biology) for some listening
material for the commute home from work.  I'd like to understand the
things Mr. Barr is talking about better :-).  The other thing I'd like
to understand better is the physics of lighting.  When does light get
covered in Physics, towards the end (Physics III)?  Is there a name for
a course in the physics of light that I should be looking for?

itunes.standford.edu
itunes.berkeley.edu
webcast.berkeley.edu <-good course on fluid mechanics, for pumps, etc.
ocw.mit.edu

was hoping for stuff on landscaping or art, but didn't run into
anything.
Greg