[APD] Way off topic. Childrens music.

At 11:44 AM 2/9/07 -0800, you wrote:

>On Feb 9, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Richard J. Sexton wrote:
>
>> At 02:21 PM 2/9/07 -0500, you wrote:
>>> I know a vet who was given a piglet to put down, because the
>>> animal was not
>>> doing well.  After the client left, the vet examined the piglet
>>> before he
>>> gave it the needle, and found that the poor thing's anus was
>>> sealed due to a
>>> birth defect.  The animal had never, ever pooped.
>>
>> Sealed pig anus. I think my kids listen to that band.
>
>You are among friends,.  You can use the real name of the band.

"Cradle of filth". They have two songs - Nymphetamine which is
sorta ok, and the other song. There are a nearly infinite versions
of the other song which in a nutshell, blows chunks. It sounds
like a guy throwing up into a mcrophone.

The kids discovered today the lead singer was born in Cardiff
and that Cardiff is in Wales, not England and that I was born
there too.

This may be the darkest day of my life.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net