Re: [APD] Recommendation on college landscaping books

I studied landscape architecture in college, and we didn't have any texts
directly related to the design aspects. That all came through the studio
process and some required architectural history and art classes that were
required.

My off-the-top recommendations would be garden design (which you've already
found) and art composition books. Especially the art books, since the
aquarium viewing experience is more of a 2-dimensional experience than
viewing a garden from inside it.

John

--
John Auterman