[APD] Recommendation on college landscaping books

I was interested in improving my underwater landscaping skills.  Does anyone have any recommendation on landscaping books?  Do college landscaping textbooks have information on color and composition, or things that might apply to aquascaping?  Or is it just technical information about storm water or grading, for example?  Would I be better off studying graphic design books?  I've gone through gardening books and Japanese gardening books at borders, but would like something a bit more in-depth.
Thanks,
Greg